Emerging Women Live 2017 | October 5-8, 2017 | Denver
Reinvigorate and revolutionize your company by sending your female leaders to Emerging Women Live, the premier conference for feminine business leadership. Be a trailblazing business by empowering the women in your workplace to realize just how much they can achieve for themselves and your organization.
Studies show that organizations most inclusive of women in top management perform up to 35% better than their peers.
*Sources: Catalyst.org, FastCompany, Credit Suisse
WHAT TO EXPECT
Each year, 500 high-potential women come together for this one-of-a-kind immersive experience focused on empowering women to lead from a place of personal power. Four-days of inspirational keynote speakers, workshops, and mentoring circles become the catalyst for women to embody their most effective and impactful leadership identity in both their personal and professional lives.
Participants will join in a community of visionary women and learn from the female founders of innovative companies like Stitch Fix and New Belgium Brewery. Mentoring circles and workshops will provide opportunities to connect with top executive leaders from companies like Google, LinkedIn, Amazon and many more.
No matter where women are in their personal or career paths, Emerging Women Live will help them take the next step with game-changing courage and authenticity. Entrepreneurs, Executives, Leadership & Development and Diversity & Inclusion teams across all sectors and industries have elevated the trajectory of their careers by attending Emerging Women Live.
Today’s top business leaders know: the most successful businesses are ones where empathy, authenticity, curiosity and connection are celebrated.
- According to McKinsey, companies with diverse executive boards enjoy significantly higher earnings and returns on equity. (view the official report)
- Forbes study has identified workforce diversity and inclusion as a key driver of internal innovation and business growth. (read the article)
- Men apply for a job when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women apply only if they meet 100% of them. (Source: Harvard Business Review)
I am SO GLAD I went! I got my money’s worth just a day and a half into the conference. Amazing speakers, amazing energy. I’m planning to go again next year! – Participant, Lockheed Martin
Without a doubt, this is the BEST professional and personal development conference that I have attended. The speakers–each and every one–were absolutely outstanding. – Participant, University Chair of the Criminal Justice Department
Former Keynote Speakers include:
Previous topics include:
- Courageous Conversations: How to Communicate Effectively and with Authenticity
- Your Leadership Identity: How to Lead Powerfully in a Way that Reflects Your Unique Self
- Unconscious Bias: How to Use Awareness & Mindfulness to Overcome the Biases of Even Well-Intended People
- Money, Power and Influence: How Women Are Creating New Paradigms in Business and the World
- Claiming Your Voice: Cultivating Confidence and Influence Through Our Words
- Inspired Leadership: Hear from Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders Who Are Creating Loyalty and Passion within Their Businesses
- Launch & Leap: An Entrepreneur’s Workshop for Start-ups or Scaling Businesses
- The Modern Woman in Business: Exploring the Changing Landscape for Women at Work, Home and in Relationships
Contact us today for customized group rates for your organization.