Outrageous Openness: Letting the Divine Take the Lead
Tired of running yourself ragged? Of constantly efforting, striving, and pushing to manifest your desires? Come join Tosha Silver as she speaks to a different way of Being, of a life of aligning with Divine Source. When the Divine is invited in fully no problem is too big or too mundane; everything becomes holy.
The first step in this invitation is the sacred act of Offering. Offering isn’t about giving up, it’s actually impassioned, soul-deep surrender. It allows miracles and surprises far beyond what the mind can conceive. The right actions get shown at the right time.
Offering navigates that tricky space where Desire and Detachment meet. It’s truly the key that opens the door to Love and yet it’s actually very, very practical! Solutions arise in ways the ego would never imagine. When all is Offered, life begins to happen through you rather than by you. Come experience and practice this. It’s a way of being that anyone can learn.
||Should vs. Must: Find and Follow Your Passion
Have you ever asked yourself the question “How can I find and follow my true calling?” That moment is what Elle calls “standing at the crossroads of Should and Must.” “Should” is what we feel we ought to be doing, or what is expected of us. “Must” is the thing we dream of doing, our heart’s desire. And it was her own personal journey that inspired Elle to share her story which, in a few short months, has touched hundreds of thousands of people who’ve read it or heard Elle speak on her new book: The Crossroads of Should and Must.
Starting out or starting over, making a career change or making a life change, the most life affirming thing you can do is to honor the voice inside that says you have something special to give, and then heed the call and act. Many have traveled this road before. Elle’s keynote will share how you can choose must, too.
||Worth It: Transform Your Relationship with Money
How do your values impact your money? No matter your level of financial knowledge, you have a MoneyType that shapes your unique perspective on your finances. Amanda Steinberg, CEO of DailyWorth and WorthFM, will discuss how everyone is a unique combination of 5 MoneyTypes, each with their own gifts and sabotage patterns. Learn how to make your money work for you.
||Own Your Story: The Art and Power of Your Personal Narrative
Description coming soon!
|Tara Sophia Mohr
||Playing Big: Practical Wisdom for Women Who Want to Speak Up, Create, and Lead
Tara Sophia Mohr, women’s leadership expert, speaker, and author of the acclaimed book, Playing Big, offers women wise, simple, and proven strategies to make big changes in their own lives, their careers and the world at large. With stories from her own journey of playing bigger, and those of women on the playing big path, Tara will share why so many women today are playing small and the simple but surprising shifts that enable us to play much bigger.
You will learn tools to:
- Manage self-doubt
- “Unhook” from praise and criticism
- Deal wisely with fear
- Begin taking bold action to play bigger right now
||Masterclass on Empowering Women: What You Must Know to Coach, Lead, Mentor & Serve Women at the Highest Level
This is an exclusive workshop for women coaches, change agents, leaders, trainers, workshop leaders and awakening women wanting to step into greater levels of impact, influence, prosperity & success.
Claire will pass the key sights she’s discovered about:
- The “power paradox” that most women are experiencing and how to resolve the gut-wrenching double binds that women find themselves in without even realizing it
- What’s awakening in your women clients and how to best support them to create a life that reflects their potentials
- The 8 Key areas that women are wanting to manifest and create in—and how you can serve them to get the most impactful results
- What holds women coaches, facilitators and leaders back from creating successful practices
- Why you aren’t getting the best results with your women clients, even though you have tons of experience and training, and what you can do about it.
- The myths and truths about building a successful conscious coaching/training business: Claire will share how she built a multiple 7-figure coaching and training business without a website, business cards, social media strategy, videos or business plan.
||Stand In Your Strength When It Matters Most:
How to Connect to Your Authenticity & Your Audience for High-Stakes Presentations
A recent Forbes article declared, “Every individual on a business stage needs to develop the strongest presentation abilities they possibly can.”You can have an incredible idea or powerful perspective, but if you do not convey it with clarity and conviction, you will lose your audience. You risk losing your chance to influence key decisions. Whether you are a project manager, business owner, sales director or corporate officer, persuasive presentation skills are vital. Whether speaking to 1, 10, 100 or 10,000, your ability to call forth your confidence, engage your audience, communicate your vision and inspire action, is essential.This workshop will introduce skills and systems to help you speak from a place of purpose and passion. We will explore tools to sharpen your mindset, content and delivery for high-stakes presentations and high-impact conversations.The workshop will blend discussion of key ideas and on our feet, experiential exercises. We will practice connecting to our power and our purpose.Specifically we will focus on tools you can use to:
- Distill your ideas into a meaningful message
- Eliminate unconscious habits that undermine your authority
- Conquer stage fright and self doubt forever
- Embody your message with unshakable determination
- Inspire your audience to take action
|Jenna Buffaloe &
|Grace and Fire: Finding the Magic in the Midst of Challenge
We all go through shit storms — mini ones and epic ones — those times of change that involve relationships, work, money, health and beyond. Sometimes we’re pulled into them, and sometimes we step into them because we want something different and know the risk is worth it. For all types of challenges, we’ll show you concrete steps to navigate them with integrity, authenticity and wonder — and reach the other side changed: bigger, happier, resilient and more whole than before.
Jenna Buffaloe and Kristen Wheeler coach and teach business leaders around the world at companies like Google, Microsoft and eBay on topics connecting the head and the heart. Jenna and Kristen have weathered many a shit storm to become more aligned with the truth of who they are. Jenna, a Harvard trained attorney, now teaches The Corporate Jedi, a body of work designed to help you master the inner dimension of business. Kristen, a former CPA and software developer for Accenture, teaches Native Genius®, a body of work she created that shows why and how to get in the sweet spot of what you love doing and what you’re good at.
||Unleashing our Inner Change Agent: Realizing and Leading with our Diversity Stories
As women, our professional success depends on the degree to which we feel comfortable bringing our full selves to any undertaking, but the research and anecdotal evidence shows this is more difficult for us to do. This session will explore the personal actions we can take as well as the changes we can advocate for in our own companies or employers, that impact not only women, but all diverse voices.
We’ll consider the following together:
- How diversity challenges shape us, and equip us to lead differently
- What is covering (not revealing your full self); who does it, and why? What is the impact?
- How we can utilize our stories to connect to the stories in others, and be better allies for one another?
- What is the unique opportunity for women to shift cultures, and reshape the world around us? How can we move from tolerance, through acceptance, to advocacy?
Jennifer will share her personal journey and lessons learned about feminine leadership as the CEO of a 10-year-old multi-million dollar consultancy for Fortune 500 companies.
||Healing the Mother Wound: Move Beyond What Your Mother Never Gave You and Become The Woman You’re Meant to Be
As daughters, the relationship with our mothers is one of the most significant in our lives, impacting everything from how we view our bodies to what we feel capable of creating in the world. Feeling anger and sadness towards our mothers when she did not meet our needs is natural, yet often stigmatized in our culture, preventing us from moving into our full power as women. Accepting our mother’s limitations frees us to claim our inner gifts, without guilt or shame. This event offers a sacred space for women to examine the mother wound and explore how it can be transformed from a source of pain into a source of wisdom.
- What the mother wound is
- How it manifests in our lives
- The cost of not healing the mother wound
- The benefits and results from healing it
- The 7-step process of how to heal the mother wound
- Tools and resources to use after the workshop